Man Dies After Going Swimming Less Than Two Weeks After Getting Tattoo

A Hispanic man died after developing sepsis when his fresh tattoo wound became infected from swimming in the sea.

The unidentified 31-year-old ignored advice given to those with new inkings that they should wait for two weeks before venturing into pools or oceans.

Instead, he decided to venture into the warm waters in the Gulf of Mexico just five days after obtaining a religious cross on his right calf. 

But because his wound was still fresh, it became contaminated with a flesh-eating bacteria that tore chunks out of his skin and ultimately led to his death. 

 

The day after he went swimming, he developed a fever, chills and a red rash close to his tattoo, experts wrote in the BMJ Case Reports.

His condition continued to worsen over the next two days, before he was eventually admitted to hospital, they said.

Doctors were concerned about the patches on his legs which had turned purple - which can be seen in many infections.

Read more: DailyMail.com 

iHeart Colt

iHeart Colt

I made this blog to keep in touch with my grandma. But If you must know about me, I have two cats, a Wife and i'm running out of room to type... Just listen to my show so I can pay my rent. K love you bye. Read more

title

Content Goes Here