There's a forum online where people are talking about things some people might THINK are a sign of intelligence . . . but they're actually not. Here are a few of the good ones:
1. Being a contrarian. "Disagreeing with everything is as lazy as believing everything."
2. Just having a good memory. Or knowing a lot of trivia.
3. Fast talking.
4. Using "academic jargon" and long-winded terminology. "Just because you know a couple fancy words doesn't mean you're intelligent." And you better make sure you're using the big words appropriately.
5. Having a YouTube channel. It doesn't make you an authority on a subject.
6. Education. Good grades or advanced degrees are not automatically a reflection of your intelligence.
7. Wearing glasses.
8. Being old.