There are a lot of battles between Baby Boomers and the younger generations: Millennials and Gen Z. But even those two don't see eye-to-eye.
There's a thread online, where members of Gen Z are suggesting trends by Millennials that they plan to END. And there's hope for young people yet. Maybe. Here are a few highlights:
1. Weird, drawn-on eyebrows.
2. The bad relationship Millennials have with other generations, including Boomers.
3. Expensive hipster food, like Avocado Toast.
4. Choosing a 'financially stable' job over their dream job, then regretting it.
5. "Cable television."
6. "The whole 'I've been doing this longer than you' vibe that millennials carry."
7. The man-bun hairstyle.
8. Lip injections.
9. Drinking IPA beer.
10. Cancel Culture.