A new survey found the average woman feels the most confident with her looks at age 32.
That doesn't mean confidence plummets after 32 though. It actually goes UP for most women.
Almost two-thirds say that the older they get, the more confident they are in general. Here are the top five reasons . . .
1. You care less about what other people think. 63% agreed with that one.
2. You feel more settled down in life.
3. It gets easier to embrace changes in your looks.
4. More support from friends and family.
5. You feel more confident at work and know you're good at your job.
A study conducted by OnePoll, on behalf of Viviscal!