If you're looking to change careers, someone analyzed millions of job posts to find the most in-demand, entry-level jobs right now.
Some of them might involve more school. But they're all full-time, and require less than two years' experience. Here are the top ten . . .
1. Drivers. Including heavy machinery, but also passenger vehicles.
2. Medical workers, including nurses, lab techs, and medical assistants.
3. Maintenance and repair workers.
4. Customer service reps.
5. Entry-level tech jobs, like software developers and I.T.
6. Stockers and order fillers.
7. Sales reps and managers.
8. Secretaries and administrative assistants.
9. Banking and accounting positions.
10. Human resource specialists.