The Bachelor finale was all sorts of "holy crap" moments. So here is a quick summary. **SPOILERS AHEAD**
- Madison left on her own because she didn't think her and Peter's lifestyles matched up. Peter proposes to Hannah Ann.
- Fast forward a month, Peter see's Hannah Ann for the first time since the proposal and says he's still in love with Madison and breaks up with Hannah Ann.
- Chris Harrison of course gets involved, goes and see's Madison, tells her Peter's still in love with her and she says she's still in love with him. Peter and Madison reunite!
- At The Live After Show, Peter and Madison say they're dating. Hannah Ann tells Peter "if he wants a real woman he needs to be a real man". Peter's mom applauds this. Peter's mom, Barb, disapproves of Peter wanting to be with Madison but Madison stands up for herself. America is not a huge fan of Barb and the way she treated Madison. I will not contribute to the online hate so all I'm going to say is, nicer words could have been said by Barb.
- In conclusion, Peter and Madison are together, Hannah Ann will most likely be one of the stars of the next Bachelor in Paradise season, and I am personally very excited for this upcoming Bachelorette season with Clare Crawley.