A Boy Got a Magnifying Glass for Christmas -- and Set His Lawn on FIRE


As you read this story be sure to have the "You Can't Make This Stuff Up" music playing in your mind.

This sounds unbelievable but it's true! A family in Texas found themselves doing damage control on Christmas Day after their 12-year-old son accidentally set their lawn on fire with a magnifying glass. Cayden is a 12 year-old boy that loves science and loves to read so his mom, Nissa-Lynn didn't think it was strange when he asked her for a magnifying glass for Christmas. She thought it was to magnify something or to read with, but it turns out, Cayden just wanted to light a fire with it, and that's exactly what he did after opening the gift on Christmas morning.

Nissa-Lynn posted about it and shared some pictures of the damage on Facebook.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content