The website Thrillist put together a list of the 100 Greatest YouTube Videos of All Time . . . and it seems like a lot of the clips you'd expect near the top got buried in the bottom half. Maybe they were just trying to break new ground. Here's the top Five.
1. I Can't Believe You've Done This. A dude gets punched in the face and drops an F-bomb. That's it.
2. Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR. Two kids excited over a Christmas present.
3. Celery Man. It's an old skit with PAUL RUDD from "Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!"
4. Best Street Party Ever - Parents Yet To Find Out. An Australian kid threw a bash while his parents were away that was so massive it ended up on the news. His interview was priceless . . . but not in a good way.
5. This drummer is at the wrong gig. A cheesy show band plays "Sharp Dressed Man" . . . with a drummer who'd be a better fit for Slayer.
Check out the rest of the list from Thrillist.