Okay. I've been through a lot in life. I've learned things the hard way & the easy way.
I wouldn't suggest looking at me like a role model, but here are some tips and tricks that have helped me elevate my happiness and success over the years.
Hope you enjoy.
- Start out your day with a smile (even if it's forced)
- Friendships aren't easy. They require work. WORK on them
- Forgive but never forget
- Life is only as dramatic as the mind makes it
- Keep an open mind
- Confrontation is a waste of time
- ANYTHING is possible
- BUT you have to hustle for said anything
- Excuses won't fix your problem
- Admitting your wrongs will get you further than you think
- Don't be afraid of failing
- Do one random act of kindness a day
- Treat yourself once a week
- Get a pet. They can help you through anything
- If you get a hedgehog, name it Quill Smith. People like that (RIP Quill Smith)
- Don't forget to show your love towards your significant other
- Don't get complacent
- Arrange date nights multiple times throughout the month
- Food can fix a lot of arguments
- LOST is an awesome TV show
- It's okay to outgrow friendships (I know this contradicts line #2)
- Money isn't everything. Share the wealth.
- Don't dump your bad day on other people. Hit the gym, write a letter, scream in your car (I'm not crazy i swear)
- Dave Ryan is a beautiful man.