Here are some of the great responses for our question, "What You Need to Know to Truly Be a Woman"
How to pay your own rent.
· How to walk gracefully in heels.
· How to walk gracefully in heels while drinking.
· How to change a tire without calling AAA.
· How to punch a man in the face if she is in danger.
· How to drive while putting on eyeliner.
· How to drive while doing your nails.
· When wearing a white dress or white pants to wear nude underwear . . . not white or a color and DEFINITELY not a print.
· Tolerate pain. Cramps, labor, and emotional.
· It’s better to be alone than with the wrong partner.
· Realize that no matter what you look like . . . you deserve a guy who will treat you like a princess.
· Understand that you can’t avoid the bad stuff. But you can be tough enough to face it.
· It’s okay to want and pursue sex.
· Cold water gets blood out of fabric.
· Confidence is sexy. Women should “Stand Like A Man”
· It’s okay to have never read “50 Shades Of Grey.”
· Unpainted but well maintained toe nails . . . can look great.
· Cook a nourishing meal.
· Change a diaper.
· Keep a child entertained for at least ten minutes.
· Read a credit report.
· Obtain birth control and use it effectively.
· Iron Clothing . . . (even if it’s only hers).
· Say “no” convincingly.
· Sew on a button.
· Do certain “man chores” so that men can’t play you like a fool.
· Save money . . . and not rely on a man to provide for her.
· Realize that a skinny waist will never get you the man of your dreams.
· Realize that there will be haters. But there will also be “lovers” too.
· Find balance.
· Realize her self worth