Firefighters slam YouTube prankster who 'cemented' microwave to head


Sky News reports that 22-year-old Jay Swingler put his head in a plastic bag in the microwave before seven bags of Polyfilla were poured into the oven by his friends Thursday. He quickly became trapped, according to the report.

His friends spent 90 minutes trying to free Swingler before calling an ambulance crew. When the paramedics were unable to help, West Midlands Fire Service was called.

After responding to the call the fire department posted this to there twitter profile.