1. Wear sweatbands on your writs when washing your face over the sink to keep the water from dripping down your arms, onto the counter and floor.
2. Use baby wipes when you don't have time to shower/ shave. Just swipe, shave and repeat.
3. Skip shaving cream and shave your legs with baby oil for silky, smooth skin.
4. Blow dry your lash curler before you curl your lashes. It'll help your lashes stay curled all day.
5. Buy shoes a half size larger. The extra room will keep them comfy when your feet start to swell.
6. Need to turn a normal bra into a racerback? Use a paperclip.
7. Keep a pair of tweezers in the car because you can spot those stray chin hairs better in natural light.
8. Use an empty tampon box to hide anything you don't want your husband or kids to find. They'll never look in there.