Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that Starbuck released the Unicorn Frappuccinno last week for an extremely limited amount of time. Like, it's already gone. So if you didn't try it, too bad for you.
Everyone on your Instagram tried it and so did Katy Perry. She shared her thoughts on Snapchat and... well, it didn't go well.
Ever wonder just how the Unicorn Frappuccinno was made? Check out the video below ⬇️
- Fill up the cup to the bottom line with whole milk.
- Pour the milk into the blender.
- Add 3 rounded scoops or vanilla bean.
- 3 rounded scoops of pink powder.
- 2 pumps of mango.
- and 3 pumps of frappuccino cream base.
- Add a grande scoop of ice and blend.
- While blending, drizzle the sides of the cup with the blue drizzle.
-Pour the blended beverage into the cup.
- Finish by topping with whipped cream and sprinkle blue and pink sprinkles on top.
The grande Unicorn Frappiccinno has 59g of sugar. That's more than 2 whole Hershey's mike chocolate bars and more than a 12-ounce can of Coke's worth of sugar.