- Netflix LIVE
In Netflix’s newest original offering Netflix Live the streaming service utilizes one of its biggest stars Will Arnett (Bojack Horseman, Arrested Development) in one of the most boring ways possible: as the narrator of a particularly bland office. In the 48-minute “sneak peak” to the special which dropped on March 31, Arnett uses his gravelly seductive voice to continuously narrate the mundanity of an office filled with gray appliances with the fortitude of sports newscaster on the radio. Yet, as Arnett reaches for bizarre metaphors and anecdotes to fill the silence while a burrito slowly turns in the microwave it’s hard not to fall into an amused trance.
- Google Gnome
Google Gnome is like having a tiny, little meteorologist at your beck and call. Ask Gnome all kinds of questions, like: "what’s the difference between cirrocumulus and cumulonimbus clouds", "why is humidity the worst", and, for windswept hair in summertime photo shoots, "which way is the wind blowing”?
- Honda Emoji Horn Car horns don't really have much in the way of range. If the light has turned green but the driver in front of you hasn't moved because they're looking at their phone, you might give them a friendly toot to say, "Hey, the light changed!" If someone's about to back into you, you give them a longer, "Hey, "I'm driving here!" honk. But what about all those driving emotions in between those two extremes? Like when traffic isn't moving and there's no visible reason why? Now you can signal to the drivers around you that you feel their pain with the "wah-wah" emoji.
- Hot Pocket Sleeping Bag You may be familiar with the burrito sleeping system for camping, designed for maximum warmth in extreme situations. It inspired our Hot Pocket Sleeping Bag, designed for extreme warmth in a maximum of situations. During your next camping trip or marathon gaming session, this Hot Pocket Sleeping Bag will keep you warm and cozy. After the initial 2 minute period to reach maximum internal temperature, the integrated crisping sleeve allows for maximum warmth retention. Our custom MicroWaav™ insulation system ensures your extremities are always toasty while your core stays nice and cool. It's perfect for backpacking, camping, or couchsurfing.
- Pitless Avocado: Definitely great if you like making guacamole (or you're one of the cool kids who puts avocado on toast). These avocados from online grocery shopping service FreshDirect have no pits. "If you're still buying avocados with pits, avocadon't do it any more!" Ummm, sure.
6. Amazon Petlexa
If you ever wonder why a very fancy cat condo is at your door step, blame Alexa. Amazon rolled out a feature called Petlexa, which lets your pets communicate with the digital voice assistant through an Echo device. They can launch playlists, enable smart toys and place orders. This could get expensive.
7. Airbnb “Humanless Hosts”
We at Airbnb believe in the future of convenience. Where products and services are smart, and take care of all the little things, so you don't have to. That's why we created Humanless Host.
8. Cowsonly.com First dating website for CowsOnly
It’s no secret that happy cows produce better milk, and better milk produces better ice cream. To help make cows happy, we’ve created CowsOnly.com, a bovine-exclusive website that uses a patented formula to match the right cow with the right partner.
Introducing the brand new Petco DooDoo Drone! Petco's pooper-scooper pal does the dirty work for you!
Forgetting a poop bag is unfortunate. Getting caught by your judgy neighbor is a nightmare! Turn those neighborly frowns upside down with the Petco Doo Doo Drone 9000.
Intro-doocing Petco Doo Doo Drone app. Simply download the Petco DooDoo Drone app and a cleanup drone is sent right to your pup’s messy situation. Wave the dirty work of pet parenting goodbye with a GPS-guided cleanup crew. With an easy-to-clean, stainless steel claw, the Doo Doo Drone takes care of business with your dog’s business.
- A hitchhiker's thumb wearable for hailing a Lyft.
Lyft has always strived to be the most intuitive app out there. But even a few taps can be reduced to one, or none, right? Mono frees you from your screen and makes ride hailing even simpler. Just raise, request, and ride.